A good collection day at the Royal George sheep shed, before we traveled home at 1pm with 200 bags of our sort after product, this to satisfy our many waiting customers. A great club Rotary project.
- The works at the Haig Street Migrant Resource Centre were completed today
- Our club enjoyed a wonderful social evening at Sweetbrew last Thursday evening
- Gill Basnett- Tamar NRM (Natural Resource Management)
- President Krista’s Notes – 21 March 2019
- Invitation to attend the District 9830 Membership Forum