Invitation to Participate
The mission of The Rotary Leadership Institute is to provide an educational
opportunity for Rotarians identified as potential leaders by their clubs.
Rotary needs a constant influx of leaders as club officers, since they mostly
change every year. It is often difficult at the club level to learn enough about the
exciting world of Rotary and it is also important to remember that leadership skills in
volunteer organisations are often different from business leadership skills.
The Rotary Leadership Institute, through ‘Building Future Leaders’ can help
ATTENDEES WILL LEARN
- more about the what/where/who/why of Rotary
- where they fit in the Rotary world
- about developing their leadership skills
- how to develop projects, local and international
- how to bring about change
- about being a part of the future of Rotary
Learn more by visiting here: